Seems like you are right, both searches are returning results normally
now.

Yet, in both searches all the results are coming with the "geo" field
empty. Actually, I dont think Ive ever seen any result with this "geo"
field non-empty.

Problem is: what I need to do, once I get the results from within São
Paulo, is to present each tweet on google maps component based on its
exactly location. How am I supposed to do that? Inst the "geo" field
supposed to hold the geo location of the tweet? Or do I have to
perform another query to get this location?

Im still kinda clueless here, and will apreciate any help. Thanks.