Hmmm ... there are search widgets you can get lots of places. I have
some from HootSuite on my WordPress sites. What you can do is

1. Get a HootSuite account
2. Create a Search column with the keywords for the brand
3. In the upper right, there's a "<>" button. Press that and you'll
see some HTML / Javascript code.
4. Go into your WordPress dashboard, create a Text widget. Paste the
HTML into the widget and put the widget on your blog and you're done!

I know there are many more ways to do this, but this is the one I've
used. If you don't mind paying for it, you can get "white label"
widgets without any external branding.

If you want to see the HootSuite version, go to
http://borasky-research.net/smart-at-znmeb