Its pretty easy to build a widget, from fetching the results, parsing them,
and presenting them, twitter makes it easy to do.

With all that extra time, your developers should be able to find global stop
lists of words that prevent displays of harassing/vulgar/racist language and
continue to add rules as you go to create a content stream that works for
your company.

Don't get me wrong, Ken's points are very valid, however, I personally feel
if you have a company people talk about, show other people this content. 1
page of perfectly written marketing isn't going to reach me as much as 10
tweets saying, I really really love this product. (imo)

Regards
Peter