Hi,

I don't know anything about Wordpress or plugins, but is there any moderation
workflow built into these widgets? I just had to cringe at the silly results
produced by the indiscriminate use of a twitter search feed by one colleague
from a highly respectable international organisation. It's not a matter of
censoring negative remarks about your brand - evidently you are prepared for
that. But what happens when someone says something really, really dumb, vulgar
or racist involving your searchterm? Can you handle all the world's languages?
It could be a fun opportunity for spammers or competitors! Even assuming that
your brandname is universally unambiguous and could only ever refer to your
business, you may be in for a case of 'irrelevant automated content syndrome'.

Have fun!

Ken

> Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 01:31:49 -0800
> Subject: [twitter-dev] How to monitor our brand by Streaming API
> From: cantutulma...@gmail.com
> To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
>
> Dear Developers,
>
> We would like to monitor what have been tweeted about our brand and we
> would like to publish this up to minute
>
> tweets on our wp based blog
>
> What should be the best WP-Plugin coded by Twitter Search Streaming
> API ?
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> Best Regards,

Keep your friends updated—even when you’re not signed in.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010