Hey Raffi,

I don't think these requests fall into "personal use" – they're requests by
Twitter app developers for their Twitter apps. It would go a long way for
Twitter to show that it cares for its developers if they didn't treat their
requests like requests from general users.

I've put in a "Trademark/Brand squatting" request as you suggested – I'm
hopeful that it will have an effect.

On a positive note: my app was approved by Apple yesterday and I'm working
feverishly to get it launched tomorrow.

It would be a really nice gesture if I could have the Twitter account to go
with my app. Especially since it has been dormant since 2007. Here's hoping.
I'd love to feel that Twitter treats its developers a little differently
than its users.

All the best,
Aral