5 Days not and applicatin is still down and no response at all from
Twitter on my Support Ticket.

Beware of Oauth, Twitter can disable your site in a second with no
notice.  I have still not gotten any feedback, communication of any
kind.  The only nice thing about this process is that my users have
been patient and understanding.  Wish I could say the same about
Twitter.  See Below....
easyduzzit sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.gotwitr.com/contact.

When I look in my Twitter connections your service appears as
follows:
"GoTwitr by Phazer Systems Suspended."

I'd appreciate knowing if there is anything your customers can do to
let Twitter know we appreciate your service.