Exactly, all they have to do is contact me, I'll turn off the Tweet
scheduling module if that's causing them grief.  It's about 1% of my
sites functionaly, and not used by most people.  I can alter the site
per their request by commenting out a few lines of code.  This could
have been fixed in 10 mins with communication, rather than 5 days with
no response.

Jim