@Abraham
One thing you cant do with the API is
Preventing users from retweeting their friends retweet which has already
been retweeted by the user .To check this
Go to "Retweets By Others" tab just retweet a friend's retweet and refresh
your tabs. In web interface that tweet will appear in both "Retweets By
Others" and "Retweets By Me" tabs and you will be given an option to undo
the retweet in both tabs. But you cannot do the same with the API There is
no way a user can find his retweeted entry in "Retweets By Others" directly
(with one call)

To fix this either
1) we should check the original retweet ids in both "Retweets By Others" and
"Retweets by Me" (i.e make 2 calls). Not only is this resource/time
consuming but it is highly unreliable. Some times "Retweets by Me" entries
may not overlap with the entries from "Retweets By Others" due to the data
size limit (200)

Or
2)Twitter should add some flag like retweeted_by_me to the pay load for
"Retweets By Others" which is really helpful
This bug has been left untouched for a long time.

@Tim Haines
Theres already a bug filedfor that( num of ppl who RTed a tweet).API
currently shows 20 but the doc says 100. I am okay with this as well.
atleast you are seeing 20 ppl.