Combine retweet timelines? But 'Retweets by Me' returns only 20( as per doc)
and other time lines return more.

<<Plus what does it matter if a user tries to retweet a status they have
already retweeted? There is no adverse effect>>

Twitter returns 403 since it has already been retweeted. There is no adverse
effect as such. Just UX concern.

Hmm that bug is in NEW state.