We have not had an introductions thread in a long time (or ever that I could
find) so I'm starting one. Don't forget to add an answer to the tools thread
[1](Gmail link [2]) as well.

I'm Abraham Williams, I've been working with the Twitter API and this group
since early 2008. I do mostly freelance Drupal and Twitter API integration
and personal projects. I love seeing the creative projects developers build
or integrate with the API and look forward to meeting many of you at Chirp.

TwitterOAuth [3] the first PHP library to support OAuth is built and
maintained by me, and will hopefully see a new release soon. I also built a
fun Chrome extension [4] that integrates common friends and followers into
Twitter profiles.

The feature I would most like added to the API is a conversation method to
get replies to a specific status.

So. Who are you, what do you do, what have you built, and what feature do
you most want to see added?

@Abraham

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/c7cdaa0840f0de84/