Ed Borasky - freelance developer for lots of stuff besides Twitter,
but I spend most of my time these days doing Twitter. Main languages
are Perl (Net::Twitter is my friend!) and R, with Ruby sometimes when
I need to write code other people can read. ;-) Main areas of interest
- natural language processing, statistics, applied math, Linux
performance engineering, social media analytics / marketing tools,
algorithmic composition of music.

What have I built? Some public stuff is at
http://github.com/znmeb/Twitter-API-Perl-Utilities
and http://github.com/znmeb/Ruby-Streaming-Testing.

What do I most want to see added? Well, right now, I'd mostly like to
see Twitter put up a public page with all the "gee-whiz" statistics -
how many tweets per hour are being created, how many searches are
being done, how many people are joining Twitter per day, etc. I'm
happy with the API itself.
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul
Erdős