This almost feels Google Buzz API inspired :P

Andy Badera. Jackass tech consultant, .NET geek extraordinaire and
CTO. Take your pick on the priority of those three. Been working with
the Twitter API since November or December 2007. I wrote the first
.NET client posting simultaneously to both Pownce (whodat?) and
Twitter. (First .NET client for Pownce, period.)

Features? I could go on forever.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ +1 518-641-1280 Google Voice
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew%20badera