Hi folks,

I'm Damon Cortesi (@dacort) and have been addicted to building Twitter
apps for the past two years now. I wrote my first Twitter app in 2007.
It was a perl script that downloaded your tweets and inserted them
into an iWork Numbers template to graph your timeline and top
replies[1]. That script eventually became TweetStats.com. Over the
course of the past two years, I've probably built some 20-30 different
Twitter apps - some released, some not. A couple of the other main
ones I work on are TweepSearch.com, TwitterAvatar.appspot.com and
rowfeeder.com.

I used to do security consulting full-time, mostly in the web app and
payment card data security spaces. This whole Twitter app stuff was
just a hobby that kept me up late on the weekends. After a stint last
summer as a Twitter Entrepreneur in Residence at a VC up here in
Seattle, I finally realized I wanted to build social media apps full-
time and started a new company[2] to do so just last month.

I'd love any features that let us access more data, specifically my
full timeline would be awesome to be able to access again. :)

Damon

[1] http://dcortesi.com/2007/12/27/twitter-stats/
[2] http://untitledstartup.com