I'm Mark McBride, (not to be confused initial-wise with Marcel Molina) and I
work on the Twitter platform team.  I've been working mostly on the
streaming API, but also odds and ends including monitoring of the API
status, various infrastructure bits, bug fixes, etc.  My background is
mostly in enterprise-y Java development.  Lately I've been doing mostly
Scala/Ruby, and know enough ActionScript and Objective-C to be
semi-dangerous.

  ---Mark

http://twitter.com/mccv