On Feb 24, 2:06 pm, John Kalucki <j...@twitter.com> wrote:
> The documentation should be pretty clear on this topic. One main connection,
> and perhaps an auxiliary connection to manage query velocity.

Hey John,

Do you recommend this kind of 2 connection setup for updating our user
list when using the follow predicate?

We've been trying unsuccessfully to use the count parameter when
reconnecting to add new users to our follow list. I've found several
oblique mentions of the count parameter only working in some cases,
but no specifics on how or why.

We currently have shadow role access for the TweetPo.st app. We're
trying to update our Streaming API connection when new users signup
for TweetPo.st without losing tweets for existing users during
reconnect. Any suggestions on the best way to do this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!
-jonathan

=====