Yes, this is indeed what you should be doing. If you have a low tolerance
for data loss, you will then use a total of four accounts: 2 elevated and 2
default access accounts. If you can tolerate a few missing tweets on each
reconnect, you can just use the two elevated accounts.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.