What's your hashtag? Are you using the Search API?
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erd?s

Quoting Tim <timbric...@gmail.com>:

I'm working on the National Weather Service's Twitter Storm Report
Project.  We are pulling tweets with our search hash tag and plotting
them on a map.  We had been using an atom search to get the geocoded
lat lon pairs, but about three days ago all the tweets started coming
in with geo=null.  It appears the same for the json calls.  So what
has changed and what is the best way to get the location information
from the geotagged tweets.  Thanks for your help.

Tim
Forecaster NWS - El Paso