Ed and Raffi,

We use the #wxreport to search twitter.  We use the following atom
search to poll twitter about every 5 minutes-

http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=%23wxreport&rpp=100

We normally would pull the lat lon from the returned data, but like I
said those have seemed to go blank.

My last tweet should have had geolocation attached:

user:timbrice17
time:Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:23:18 +0000
text:#wxreport lots of clouds.
geo:null

I sent it from my phone and geolocation is turned on for both my phone
and twitter account.

Thanks,
Tim