hi tim.

can you try again please?  after doing a few things, i then ran a search for
a user who i know geotags, and it now seems to work?

[ra...@tw-mbp13-raffi ~]$ *curl "
http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?q=renonelab"*
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <entry>
    <title>RT @edtheplumber Help! My wife rescued this pup! Going to the vet
tomorrow to get a clean bill of health. Free to (cont) http://tl.gd/bpomi
</title>
*    <twitter:geo>*
*<georss:point>30.4001 -91.0497</georss:point>*
*    </twitter:geo>*
    <twitter:source>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.stone.com/Twittelator&quot;
rel=&quot;nofollow&quot;&gt;Twittelator&lt;/a&gt;</twitter:source>
    <twitter:lang>en</twitter:lang>
  </entry>

--
Raffi Krikorian