Oh ... wait ... when you do a search *with* a geocode parameter, you get user locations and geocodes if the tweet is geotagged. If you do a search *without* a geocode parameter, you don't get either. Is it supposed to give those even without the geocode parameter? Is that a bug? I thought it was a feature!
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erdos

Quoting davidloew <davidl...@gmail.com>:

I'm seeing the same thing. I do a status list and I get all of the
tweets and they contain location lat longs. I do a search with json
for geocode= and the tweets have geo=null in them. have a look at
@popdavidl

David.