Hi,

I am Trying to backup all my tweets (for @seiz) but it seems tweets of
a certain age aren't accessible via the api (the oldest tweet i get is
ID 1226937920 from 02/2009).
I am even using since_id and max_id restrictions in the API call in
order to avoid hitting a pagination limit and still can't get any very
old tweets.
Same goes for mentions (and i guess everything else like DMs too).

How can i get all my tweets in order to back them up?
Note, i basically have to do this only once and then only get a daily/
weekly or whatever delta using since_id, so it should not put too much
load on the api.

PS: there's also a BUG. when using max_id in the api call, the result
will include tweets where ID==max_id which, according to the
documentation should not be the case and only every thweet with an id
between since_id and < max_id (but not including max_id) should be
returned.

(I filed a ticket on help.twitter, but am also posting here, as past
experience seemed to indicate, that the ticketing system is not
maintained – sorry for the cross posting)

Thanks
Stefan