>From the wiki page:

> users/lookup
> Return up to 20 users worth of extended information, specified by either ID,
> screen name, or combination of the two. The author's most recent status (if
> the authenticating user has permission) will be returned inline.  Users can,
> at most, look up 1000 users in
> method status | report a bug

So, 20 IDs per request, and a total of 1,000 IDs per hour, or requests
per hour (totalling 20,000 IDs per hour)?

Currently, with whitelisted IPs, one can pull 20,000 IDs per hour, so I
sure hope this isn't a limit of 1,000 IDs per hour through this new API
endpoint.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/