OK, let me rephrase... For those of us maintaining a cached social graph for
our users and using the social graph methods to update our cache and then
using user/show to update the user objects, the new method is ³useless² as a
replacement for user/show, where you currently CAN do 20,000/hour assuming
you¹re whitelisted...

I don¹t understand why you would impose the 1,000/hour (ie. 50 calls/hour)
on whitelisted accounts? Isn¹t the stress on Twitter¹s systems for 20,000
individual API calls much bigger than say, 1,000 API call returning somewhat
larger responses ??