Yeah - I totally understand, being a recovering capacity planner. ;-)
--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
borasky-research.net/m-edward-ed-borasky/

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." ~ Paul Erdos

Quoting John Kalucki <j...@twitter.com>:

There is considerable inconsistency, ambiguity and change in these areas.
For example, we announced the 50mm tweets/day thing recently. This is
frustrating. We're working to rationalize all of this.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki
Infrastructure, Twitter Inc.

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky