Hello everyone,

I have a web app where i want to integrate twitter to allow users to
post tweets to their accounts.  So when a user is logged in my site
and wants to post a tweet, i open a new window redirecting to twitter
oAuth with credentials.  On the callback coming back to my site i am
able to retrieve the auth_token, but i have just lost my user's
session id.  Tried putting the twitter oauth in an iframe with no luck
either.

So my question is, how would i retain my user's current session id in
my system, while retrieving an auth token from twitter using oAuth to
store for their current session on my site.

Thanks