Include a parameter that identifies the session in your callback URL.
You can specify the callback in your request_token step and can
include params, provides they are URL encoded and part of your
callback URL.

sequence beyond its intent to provide a secure and consistent Twitter
authorization experience in any way is not kosher.

Taylor