After the callback happens from twitter back to my site, my param is
not included.

I tried both appending a param to the http://twitter.com/oauth/authorize
url
and also my oauth_callback url when redirecing with no success.

Only one querystring returns which is the auth_token from the
callback.

Is this because the callback url is defined in the twitter app
settings?

Thanks for the responses everyone