There are a number of people that would like Twitter to consider open
sourcing Tweetie for Mac: http://act.ly/1w1

<http://act.ly/1w1>There is much to be gained such as community contributed
patches, a more competitive environment on the Mac, (just to name a few) and
little to lose.

I hope Twitter will consider this option in earnest.
Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Developer for hire | http://abrah.am
PoseurTech Labs | Projects | http://labs.poseurtech.com