Hi All,

I am Kingsley Idehen, Founder & CEO, OpenLink Software.

Somewhat unconventional re. conventional CEO's, I am still actively involved in the technical aspects of my company's products.

Background:

I've been involved with Data Access (ODBC, JDBC, OLEDB, ADO.NET, XMLA), Data Integration, and Data Management (Relational, Graph, Document) technology since the late '80's (I am only 44 btw!).

More recently, I've been actively involved with the burgeoning Web of Structured Linked Data (using GData, OData, and RDF etc..).

My main interest here is to contribute to the conversation that ultimately leads Twitter realizing its full potential via its evolution into a powerful Linked Data Space on the burgeoning Web of Linked Data.

The opportunities are boundless and the sole requirement is structured data (which makes Linking much easier).

Links:

1. http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen  -- Blog
2. http://bit.ly/cA0zxw -- Recent Data 3.0 Manifesto Post re. Structured Data Construction and Dissemination via HTTP using EAV Data Model.

--