Hi there,
my name is Ivo Wetzel and I'm a 22 year old, currently jobless guy
from Germany :D

I started with programming at the age of 12, trying to make that "Oh I
want to make my own Game"-Dream come true.

I've recently switched from Vista to Ubuntu and couldn't find Twitter
Client that fitted my needs, so I started writing my own one.
You can check it out over at my GitHub Account if you like to:
http://github.com/BonsaiDen

I've been working on the thing for something like 6 weeks now(full
time, 12 or more hours a day...), it's my first "major" project to be
gentle with it ;)

Before all of that I did a lot of web stuff, languages and stuff that
I'd teach myself include JavaScript, Python, Java, a bit of C, HTML
and CSS.