On 4/26/2010 1:37 PM, Dean Collins wrote:
John,

Nope, Dossy is pretty much on the money, I don't care about the money
and I'd prefer to see people using it rather than let it die.

Basically I'm a little over twitter and their amateur approaches to
certain things. I'd be the first person lining up to pay my $20 a month
or whatever for real commercial accounts with real support one on one
support contacts 9eg something goes wrong you call the person you dealt
with alst time so as not to explain everything again)..

you'll get no arguments that the support needs to be improved just a little. The fact that I'm shocked that you even got an explanation shows me just how much work needs to be done. But let's look at the site promoting your program, which I think you're promoting through http://www.mypostbutler.com/ . According to what you posted, one of the reasons your app got denied because of bulk unfollowing. Well, on your site you use the words "Bulk unfollow users". You may have explained it in your message, but you did not add an explanation to the fact that you have to manually check their names in order to "undelete".

And then there's your first paragraph:
Do You understand the difference between a web based Twitter tool that can make 150 API calls an hour for a single Twitter account and a dedicated Twitter .Net application running directly on your computer that can make 20,000 API calls an hour across multiple accounts?

Ignoring the fact that this paragraphs hits people over the head with the difference between 150 and 20000 (aka a beigelist and a whitelist), it dosen't make sense. Why woulddn't a web site built upon twitter not whitelist their own ip address particularly if they have multiple twitter accounts? And you also mentioned MLM schemes closeby, if only in the negative. Who exactly is buying your product that you need to mention that?

Maybe this will do nothing, but I'd frame that into a legal (according to twitter's rules) use. For instance, you might mention families who have multiple twitterers but only one IP address. Kinda frustrating to get on a computer after a sibling is hogging it only to realize that they have to wait an hour to tweet.