Pardon, I'd just like to follow-up on my question in case it was
missed. I'm fine with not knowing what the precise sub-limits are, but
can I at least ask why the specifics aren't made public? I just need
to be able to respond with something in case our client asks... It'll
be easier for them to swallow the idea that it's a twitter policy if
we can explain the reason why the policy exists.