I dont have tcp dumps available.. Ill try to get some captures later
this weekend..

Ill also run through the logs to see if they have any correlation with
top of the hour, but my gut instinct is they do not.

Anywhere specific I should send tcp dumps, as they may contain
username and passwords of our users (we are still in the process of
switching over to OAuth)? Should I just XXX those out?