Since late yesterday (May 10), I've been getting intermittent "401
Could not authenticate you" errors.

This is on Twitter accounts and code that have been working for a very
long time. My code has not changed, and there is nothing wrong with
the Twitter accounts either. They are not suspended, or limited, and
the connection for my app is firmly present in the Connections tab.

One one call (I've validated this on mentions.json,
direct_messages.json, and friends_timeline.json) it would work and
give me a 200 with the data. On the very next call I get a 401 Could
not authenticate you. There is no discernable pattern.

Please don't ask me to capture TCP dumps. This is my live app, and I
am not going to mess with it to debug the API.