Glen,

My system makes thousands of outgoing calls per minute, and a lot of
them are going to non-Twitter destinations. Even if it wouldn't mess
with my app, I'm not sending a TCP dump/log anywhere. There's nothing
inappropriate in there, but calls, destinations, and volume of calls
that my system makes are proprietary business information.