Hi Dewald,

We have some known performance issues right now as noted in this thread:
http://bit.ly/ddp9Mr

It's surprising that you're getting 401s, but it might be a particular way
an exasperated resource is responding to requests. We'll look into that.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod