When attempting to retrieve a timeline (or mentions, etc) I am getting
the response "Invalid application" in the XML. I am using Oauth (with
EpiTwitter). It just started today, and occasionally I will be able to
retrieve the timeline with no problems. I am not hitting my rate limit
(I am the only one using the app) and there are no messages on
dev.twitter.com. If I delete and re-register the app it will work a
few times, then die again, going back to working intermittently.

Any idea what could be causing this? I haven't changed any of my API-
calling code for a few days.