Thanks, Ellsass.

A few more questions to better help us identify the issue:
  - You're sure you're using the same consumer key and secret for these
requests and not switching between different API keys and possibly
mis-matching access tokens with the wrong consumer key?
  - Have you been making any changes to your application record on
twitter.com or dev.twitter.com before or during these requests?

Thanks!

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod