Thanks for all the details Ellsass. We're working on some infrastructure
changes and it's possible that there are moments where the layers of caches
might not be in sync. We'll continue looking into this.

I would recommend sticking with the same app, or a collection of apps, when
you encounter the problem instead of deleting and re-registering an
application.

Taylor Singletary
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/episod