Ryan,

I asked explicitly about this at the Developer meetup earlier this
year, and received "No Comment" for an answer. Twice. Maybe there
needed to be a lot of discussion about this before a decision was
announced, but ... wow!

To Liz's point there is no language in the blog post about partnership
or cooperation based on Twitter's guidelines (which I'm sure most
would be very open to). The post does mention there being
"opportunities to sell ads", but are those "opportunities" only
available to Twitter?

Please elaborate.