Adam,

Thanks for the email and happy to try to clear things up.

1. The TOS go into affect today and section *4. Updates* states that
everyone has 30 days to comply with any changes to the ToS. If you

2. The TOS **does not** restrict the content coming from a user, whether
posted through an app on the user's behalf or by the user themself on
twitter.com. To be even clearer, services that pay customers to post clearly
disclosed paid tweets are not affected by the changes to the TOS.

Let me know if that clears things up.

Best, Ryan