Hi Paul G,

In addition to Paul's great recommendations here, there's another
shortcut you can use to more quickly implement the portions of OAuth
you need to continue functioning. We offer the ability to simply get
the access token for the user who "owns" your application, directly
through an interface on dev.twitter.com -- when viewing your
application detail page, you can select the link on the right-hand
sidebar called "My Token" and then use those values, hardcoded, in
your application. There's some implementation examples of this at
http://bit.ly/1token

Taylor