one quick followup on this, if I may...

The Twitter account I registered the app with provided consumer keys / secrets and I used those keys with the client's access tokens to successfully get and post to the account using OAuth. Great. Many thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction.

I actually have two separate Twitter accounts to do status updates for depending on the content I have. Sometimes in immediate succession.

Is there a way to retrieve the consumer keys for the other Twitter account I own without registering an app?

Thank you

Paul G