Hi Marc,

In this case, instead of using the username/password of a different account
while making a request, you would use an access token/access token secret
belonging to a different account. You don't need to create separate
applications for each account, but you need to authorize the application to
act on behalf of each account.

If you don't want to implement the OAuth flow to acquire access tokens in
your application, you can use another application or library (such as my
OAuth Dancer at http://github.com/episod/oauth-dancer ) to secure the access
tokens, then port them over to your "proper" application.

Taylor