Hi Marc,

You can do this using the OAuth authentication flow which you can find
at http://dev.twitter.com/pages/auth#intro

This may seem very much complicated for a simple application with only a
few users (and static keys), and I agree. However, unless there is some
service on the internet which simply allows you to get some keys in
exchange for your username/password (and I do not know any), you will
have to use this.

Tom