Hi there,

We have developed an app (you can see http://honestfollowers.com), in which
user can search for his honest followers.

I have successfully tested this for users having up to 5k followers. But
when I search with users having greater than 5k followers (like 'imishant',
'ashabhosle' etc), I get below error :

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/rohit25/public_html/honestfollowers.com/get_data.php on line 356

Above error probably is encountered due to the foreach loop we are using
stops receiving data. I tried searching the same account (imishant) few
hours ago and the operation was crawled and executed completely. So I am
confused whether this is a problem from Twitter's side or not. I have tested
my app with many other accounts and many get executed completely but some
don't and those are mostly accounts with more than 15k followers. Also those
which displays error gets executed completely when searched on different
point of time. So is this a problem from Twitter's side? Does Twitter API
sometimes break operation if when sending huge chunks of data? What solution
you suggest to fetch and execute such amount of data?

No doubt site is perfectly running for users having below 2k, 3k followers.

P.S: We have white listed Twitter Account!

Thank you in advance!