From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rushikesh Bhanage
Sent: Monday, 16 August 2010 7:43 AM
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [twitter-dev] What can this error be about?

Hi there,

We have developed an app (you can see http://honestfollowers.com), in
which user can search for his honest followers.

I have successfully tested this for users having up to 5k followers. But
when I search with users having greater than 5k followers (like
'imishant', 'ashabhosle' etc), I get below error :

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/home/rohit25/public_html/honestfollowers.com/get_data.php on line 356

Above error probably is encountered due to the foreach loop we are using
stops receiving data. I tried searching the same account (imishant) few
hours ago and the operation was crawled and executed completely. So I am
confused whether this is a problem from Twitter's side or not. I have
tested my app with many other accounts and many get executed completely
but some don't and those are mostly accounts with more than 15k
followers. Also those which displays error gets executed completely when
searched on different point of time. So is this a problem from Twitter's
side? Does Twitter API sometimes break operation if when sending huge
chunks of data? What solution you suggest to fetch and execute such
amount of data?

No doubt site is perfectly running for users having below 2k, 3k
followers.

P.S: We have white listed Twitter Account!

Thank you in advance!