Hi Dean,

Thank you for trying out our app. You should check out our how it
works link (http://www.honestfollowers.com/howitworks.php). I just
went though your account and I can see you follow more than 500
people. According to us it is hard to keep up with all the updates
when someone follows that much amount of followers. Also when we check
several 100s of people who are honest followers we got to know the
maximum number a user can follow is 170. And if he is a client user
that number can be extended to 500. In your case you are exceeding the
limit which can make hard to you to follow all the updates. We are
trying to show you how many exactly honest followers you have and
those who read each and every tweet of yours. Also we have been
constantly making changes to make it perfect. I would love to hear
from you more about your experience on our site.

Thank you.