Hi Matt

We are having the same problem with counts not updating on our site.
We've tested with several people tweeting the same link (using the
tweet button), and still the count shows 0.

The page in question is
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10670662

data-count="horizontal" data-via="nzherald"
data-related="HeraldOnlineEnt:nzheraldtv"
data-url="http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?
c_id=4&objectid=10670662&ref=twitter"
data-counturl="http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?
c_id=4&objectid=10670662"
data-text="Top ten cricket scoundrels - Sport - NZ Herald News">Tweet</
a>

>From everything I've read in the forums and the tweet button FAQ this
should provide us with correct counts. We are still seeing 0 tweets
for every article in our highly trafficked (and retweeted) site.

Can you look into this please? Otherwise I know we will be asked to
remove the tweet button next week as it is not a good look.

Cheers,
anne