Ryan,

Gnip will have to extend the Twitter API Rules into their TOS,
otherwise good luck with enforcing the Twitter API Rules if the stream
consumer has a contract only with Gnip.

Your answer about elevated access answers my question about value.

For completeness, here's what ReadWriteWeb says about the prices:

Gnip will offer 50% of all the messages posted to Twitter for $360,000
per year, or 5% of all messages for $60,000 per year. [1]

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/twitter_to_sell_50_of_all_tweets_for_360kyear_thro.php